Organization to reduce clutter

Kade

Now that this Criminal Tab is active someone needs to manage it. I will give my time to clean to and keep in non-cluttered but I need your guys help. 

I ask that if we could keep 1 thread for one family that you put all your links in and all that. If you expect them to post Applications they should do it on that post specifically.

This is a big one

- I also ask once you are done with a thread either hide it yourself. Or ask me to if it is done being used.

will do sir can you remind me later when I get off work around 8 ish or so I'll make it all in one post :)

Edited by Steven King / Asuna Yuki

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg

I am assisting Kade in keeping this section of the forums organized and current. Please let us know if any post is no longer needed so we can hide it or hide it yourselves so we dont have to. Also note that posts that are duplicates have been removed in order to consolidate information. Threads that are dead with no replies at all for a length of time will be hidden if the clutter is getting to be too much.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator