Cravplay's - Forum Diplomat App

Cravplay

Should Bread become a Senior Admin?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Bread become a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Cravplay

Steam Name: [GL] Cravplay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100870323

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I am

How many post do you have on the website? 461

How often are you online on the forums? I am all day even when I am not on my PC I am on my Ipad/Phone

What timezone are you in? GMT

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? I would like to join the Forum Diplomat team as I am very active on the Forums as I have 461 posts that are constantly going up. I have a very fair judgement and can give a good point in Applications, Ban Appeals, Warn Appeals, Ban Requests etc and would not + Support becasue they are my friend I would do it off of their App Quality, Activeness, Do they treat others fairly. I check all Forum Sections and post as often as I can. I always help people like guide them through the forums, eg. If they need guidance to the Ban Section I would link them too the ban section. I check the Shoutbox a lot so if someone is spamming it I would do the below. All in all I think that I would be a good Forum Diplomat as I have a good judgement and I am very active on the forums.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes I have a good judgement as I treat everybody and their points fairly I do not pick sides till I hear the story. I do not pick others over others because they're my friend I treat everybody fairly and give them respect.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would delete the messages he sent that are spammed and would message in the shoutbox saying "Please Stop spamming the shoutbox, if you are having ban problems appeal it in the ban section or follow the chain of command Head Admin>Head of Staff>Manager"

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

+support

pretty chill person

knows the rules

active

friendly 

good rep and mature posts on forums

I think he is responsible and dedicated to be a forum diplomat

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• 2 weeks later...