DPRC

Not Daft

Daft Punk Republic of Christians

in RP, yes it is a religious gang but due to me not wanting to piss people off i will not go into detail on the forums! (+ its all a joke not meant to be holy or anything)

Join for baptisms to fiend off the unholy cops during OP checkmate

Members: Daft Punk (Grand Priest) Nick B (Priest) Aaron (Im not sure if he is in yet) Secret Agent A and Secret Agent B (SCA) Shikotan (Priest) JPN (Holymofoitshim???)

Comment below and put ur name as "Christian (Text here) " and you will be Initiate Priest

Just for fun gang since the new OP taking place. No bullys allowed. If the gang and its ideas offend you then ignore us! 

No being a jerk allowed

Daft Punk Republic of Christians

in RP, yes it is a religious gang but due to me not wanting to piss people off i will not go into detail on the forums! (+ its all a joke not meant to be holy or anything)

Join for baptisms to fiend off the unholy cops during OP checkmate

Members: Daft Punk (Grand Priest) Nick B (Priest) Aaron (Im not sure if he is in yet) Secret Agent A and Secret Agent B (SCA) Shikotan (Priest) JPN (Holymofoitshim???)

Comment below and put ur name as "Christian (Text here) " and you will be Initiate Priest

Just for fun gang since the new OP taking place. No bullys allowed. If the gang and its ideas offend you then ignore us! 

No being a jerk allowed

SO can they yukis send you to your maker? I mean before you bless others we must cleanse you my brother xD 

Now listen up, any skill that surpasses reason, still comes from reason, right? Skill isn't some kind of miraculous power. It is a talent that only works when the flow of energy inside of us and the flow of energy in our hearts are in perfect synchronization. To perform Yukis duties one must have a strong mind and the ability to focus. It should take over your being and come pouring out of your soul! If all we do is worry about following rules, then our skills will never progress.

PQC4yob.jpg