Trial-Moderator Application

Walker

Should I be Trial Mod?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

1.     What is your in-game name?: Walker (previously known as Daniels )

2.     What is your steam name?: F3AR

3.     What is your steam ID?:  :STEAM_0:0:102879416

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, previously used to be a Moderator and previously before that I was a 60 day donor MOD,

5.     What
date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
About: Oct, 2016

6.     What
date did you make your forums account?
14, Dec, 2016

7.     Current
rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
VIP+

8.     How
many warns do you have on the server?

9.     Have
you donated?
Yes, 105$

10.  What
rank are you applying for?
TMOD

11.  Have
you read the staff guidelines at
http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes very much so

12.  Timezone:
Eastern

13.  Permission
(Admin+ need this):

14.  Why do
you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe that I should be a TMOD because, I used to do staff on gaminglight a little while back, I worked hard, and I tried to be as fair and  respectful as I possibly could, unforchantly the community director  (you know who he is) did not seem to take kindly to me, as I used to miss meetings cause I had a very heavy work schedule, which is shift work and is never the same. In my defense I want to be a TMOD because, it was not uncommon for me to be on everyday for more than 6 hours a day, I memorized every rule, I responded to every player no matter what, with very quick timing and always shown the community, other staff and players the respect and friendliness they deserve. I was staff a while back, I was there before, many of the car you see today where added for example I was in gaminglight well before they had high end car dealers and the multiple map changes. What started my staff career was I donated fro 60 das of donator mod, and during those 60 days I had worked constantly to have a great time with others on the game, I also spent a lot of time straight as staff, commonly on for, 4,5,6 hours at a time and my record actually still is 12 hours straight as staff. Also I used to a support staff back when YOU know who was running it, and I also was know to do that at the same time I was staffing in-game. I respect gaminglight and the massive community and respectful community it has become. I wish to try again in a clean slate and use my old skills to do good in the community. I want to be your newest TMOD

15.  How
would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an
admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Minge, then use the proper punishment after finding proof they are Mass RDMing everyone and then ask the RDMer why they are Mass RDMing and if needed !bring witnesses as needed to either back-up or de-bunk his or her story  .