False warn

James Oliver

Your In-game: James Oliver 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59005200

The admin's name in-game: Alton Boi

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM/Ltap

Why do you think this warn was false: on Feb 13 at that time I was not doing anything of that sort i believe I was not even on i believe this was a Accidental warn

Any extra information: none at this time

I personal cannot remember intentionally giving you a warn, i can accept you might of been accidentally warned as a lot of names to appear to be similar to yours. You don't seem like the type of person to do something of this sort and would be more than happy to have or try to get it removed. 

My apology for any inconvenience.  

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

I personal cannot remember intentionally giving you a warn, i can accept you might of been accidentally warned as a lot of names to appear to be similar to yours. You don't seem like the type of person to do something of this sort and would be more than happy to have or try to get it removed. 

My apology for any inconvenience.  

Remember when he killed the Prez when races where below 31% and he left. So you warned him and said that you would tell a higher up about it. He rlly did ltap I think. I was the secret service agent at the time 

Remember when he killed the Prez when races where below 31% and he left. So you warned him and said that you would tell a higher up about it. He rlly did ltap I think. I was the secret service agent at the time 

Okay, i'll try and get everything sorted today or tomorrow so everyone is on the same page 

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin