Funboy's LT app

Funboy

Name: Funboy

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:160296390

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 27 even longer when I was SM before

Rank Wanted: LT

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): No

How many warns do you have? 8

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : First so recently I got demoted from CPT becuse I didn’t make the one meeting so I think I deserve a second chance so this will be why I want to be LT again. I want to help out more like I did before I think I can be more active and make any newer meetings that happen so I do get demoted. Also I had pass experience of being a CPT and I know how to lead the PD and make sure they are doing what told and do not break the rules and make sure people are following the law. I am I am a great leader. I have more experience because I’m also ARU and Trooper so I have to work hard in those departments. I know how to do great traffic stops and I can end presuits. I can also end shoot outs. I am trusted and responsible. I like to make sure people are safe and protected. I want to be a leader of the PD and be a role model for lower ranks and higher ranks. I also want to help out the higher ranks and lower ranks if they need help. I also like to give rides to other officers that want a ride. I work harder and harder everyday. I can be active a lot and I always want to help more and more. I can never help to much. I can train other ranks if need and I do not abuse jobs and I know when someone deserves a promotion or demotion. I know how to manage lower ranks as I had experience. I am also very very helpful and friendly to other people. I help more and more everyday. I want to save life’s but sometimes we loose lives. I can arrest people for the appropriate time. Also I am a super helpful person and work hard and I don't work alone all the time. That is why I want to be LT

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+support

-active

-friendly

-not one instance of him abusing rank

-mature

i feel despite missing the officers meeting funboy has worked hard and deserves another shot at LT

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Accepted

You will be made a Prob LT untill activity improoves

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18