• no
    • yes but a different color than orange

Steam Name: Cravplay

Ingame Name: Cravplay (depends on job)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100870323

Have you donated to the server? Yes $100

Staff Restriction Length: Permanently 

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valkyrie 

Reason for Staff Restriction: I quit as a TMOD but I also got reported for Roleplaying on Duty.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): Well first off I take full responsibility for my actions and I feel like that was a stupid idea, I that I shouldn't have done that, but here are the reasons why I should be unrestricted, Well first off I did well at staff I just made a mistake, everyone makes mistakes and everyone learns from there mistakes, and I know I have learned from my mistakes, I also just want a new fresh start as staff as of the recent events I just want to start over coz that’s what a lot of people are doing, Some people were happy that I got staff and I hope that if I get unrestricted that I can apply again and I hopefully get it to make them happy, Another reason is that I am active on the sever and I the forums and on , I've also donated $100 to show that I like this server very much, I promise you that if you unrestrict and I get Staff again I promise you that I won't let you down with staff and I promise you that I won't make a mistake like that again.

once again I made a stupid mistake and I want to reflect on that, It’s been over 6 months since I got restricted so I have thought about a lot.

thanks for reading

~Cravplay

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable