CPT Hay Famlia's False Warn

[GL] Blitz

Questions

Your In-game: MSGT Blitz/Blitzzz

Your SteamID:  STEAM_1:1:117616070

The admin's name in-game: CPT Hayt Famlia (not sure)

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No, sorry

What warning did you receive: 3x TK

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://imgur.com/a/Wvttf 

Why do you think this warn was false:  First off, I legit just came back from today, I took a very long LOA due to school, but I came back, and I check my warns, I get warned 3 times when I wasn't even for a whole 1-2 months, nor did I "TK" if I was even on.

Any extra information: I just came back today, and I never ever TK nor was I on Gaminglight during the time.

I'm guessing this is mil RP because the warns have tripled (this is a known bug being worked on). And this was given to you in 2016 so even if you were gone for the past couple of months that would not matter 

-Support 

. Ya everyone has been having theses problems. Even me. Just haven't posted.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Warns from MilRP glitched and tripled, unfortunately if they do glitch they are not able to be removed. It will say “Invalid Warn ID” or something of the sort... Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Oh ok, so lets say I make a Application for a department, do I count them? or no?

Oh ok, so lets say I make a Application for a department, do I count them? or 

Count all three as one. If they check the date and they all happened within the same second then it’s the glitch. So three glitched ones is just worth one warn 

Accepted

Will be corected once we fix the problem

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18