ArmyGuy's staff restriction appeal

ArmyGuy

Steam Name: <> GL <> ArmyGuy100

In game Name: ArmyGuy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175979238

Have you donated to the server? No I have not.

Staff Restriction Length: I think it was perma, than 6 months after I talked to Valk.

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Mr. Valkyri3

Reason for Staff Restriction: I went inactive for a while and did not make an LOA.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I do accept my punishment and do deserve it. I really do want to come back into the staff section of Gaming Light Police RP, I really did enjoy it and followed all the basic guidelines as a staff member. It was a big mistake for me not making a LOA, I really didn't find this time for it, because of the serious real life issue I was going through, I do not want to share it to the public though, if I need to talk to SMT or something like that, I will. I do have high respect for this community and the staff members that help run it, I'd really love to come back and help out with the server like back then I did. I just wasn't thinking straight on my position of staff for this community and I should've made a LOA or even talked to my higher ups on what my issue was, if I do get a second chance I'd make sure not to make that mistake, for I have screwed up with letting my higher up staff, that rely on me and my staff position I had held. Thank you for your time.

~ArmyGuy

Edited by armyguy100

Major + Support

• Deserves another chance
  • Was a great staff member
  • very responsible
  • learned from his mistakes
  • Great player

Good Luck! =D

Major + Support

• Deserves another chance
  • Was a great staff member
  • very responsible
  • learned from his mistakes
  • Great player

Good Luck! =D

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |