BoNFiRe Lit

Steam Name: Ozen The Immovable

Ingame Name: PB Neir

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:152688313

Ban Length:Perm 

Admin that Banned you: System

Reason for Ban: Perm/BlackListed/Crashing Sever

Dispute:

Last year August 3, I was perm banned from The Gaminglight Police RP Sever. I made a appeal when I was banned and made my self look like an ass, saying negative things about the admin and freaking out that the sever that I spent around A month on banned me. I've returned to see If I can turn a new leaf I realized that I was lashing out on the people that made this sever possible, am I'm truly sorry for that, I remember how truly good this sever was, the admin dealt with problems in a fair and respectful manor.... I had good times here and I'm begging that I can have this new opportunity to be a pillar of this community once more. I'm truly sorry, please forgive my behavior and allow me to show you how good of a person I can be, I've previously tried to get into a trial mod role on the sever but failed due to technical difficulties, I've seen how I acted now. I hope we can figure something out, I desire to help this sever grow and once again making and being friends with you.

Thank you  for the wonderful moments we've had, and taking this time to read my plea for redemption.

+Support

-got mad cause they got assumed of crushing server so they got mad/triggered. It happens to most people. He sends sorry.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

-got mad cause they got assumed of crushing server so they got mad/triggered. It happens to most people. He sends sorry.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+support

Seems that he is sorry and he waited quite some time

Thanks man, It's just I needed to reflect on what I did and how I could have handled things better at that time and I'm begging for another chance, thank you for the support.

+Support

Everyone can get mad at one point or another it's just the way I over reacted and lashed out against the support teams/admin was unacceptable and I realize that now, I'm truly sorry and appreciate your support.

Mr Valkyrie was the person that banned you.

From what I was being told, at the time, don't quote me on this, but the owner or some other high ranking admin had a list of people involved with the crashing of the sever and since I was on that list I was banned. I was just angry at the time because at that time I had 6-9 props spawned when the sever went down, and was perm banned, I was just hoping it was some Misunderstanding however. I got mixed feed back when I consulted support.

GG ON FIRST POST by the way, +support

+ people make mistakes and people must learn to forgive and either mature as a person or forgive the person who messed up

Thanks man, It's however unforgivable how I acted in my first repeal, and it's the admin's final call on these type of repeals, and I know understand my screw up.