Pliskin - False Warn Report

GooseFriend

Your In-game: GooseFriend

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419351385

The admin's name in-game: Pliskin

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: ARDM x4 | RDM x1| LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): I have NO recollection of any event(s) that could have led to this warn. I received this warn on 2/4/2018. I became aware of the fact that I had received this warn on 2/5/2018, the day that this is being posted. The day that warn was issued, I did some police RPing as well as some criminal RPing. I was not directly spoken to by staff about any wrongdoings that I may have done. 

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe that this warn was false due to any number of the following
  • I was never confronted, even by a player, about anything
  • I was warned for LTAP despite the fact that I had no way of knowing that any player or staff member required me to stay in game, I am very keen on following rules
  • At no time did I ever arrest 4 people at the same time
  • No staff member confronted me at any time

To conclude this, I would like to say that I prided myself on my once clean record and there is no reason why I should have this warn. It literally came out of nowhere. I randomly checked my warns today to ensure that I had none, and this warn seemingly came out of nowhere. A staff member may have issued the warn to the wrong person, on accident.

He tried to kill people in spawn, someone reported it to me he disconnected before I was able to bring him into an admin sit. So I warned him for the listed reasons and was going to bring him into a sit when and if he re-connected but never did. Unfortunately as that day was busy I am unable to provide the logs entry as I was flooded with calls at the time of the incident and was the only staff on duty at the time of the incident. I could speak with you @toxic in TS if you want. But the logs entries I saw combined with the fact many people were on the citizen class he damaged I concluded it was ARDM/RDM!

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

I still retain my stance. I would love to speak to you sir. I have a few questions regarding who was reporting me, what time this happened, what class I was, etc. I want to have a respectful discussion on what happened. Ill be on TS if you would like to talk.

Im staying neutral until pliskin says his part of the story. Btw ARDM doesnt mean to arrest someone it means attempted rdm

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15