DemonHunter Ban Appeal

cx in the chat

Steam Name: cx in the chat

In Game Name: Demon Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103009925

Ban Length: Permanently(?)

Admin that Banned you: Blaziken

Reason for Ban: Disrespect

Dispute: I have learned from my actions, and I should not have been rude. I see what I did wrong and I am sorry. Since I have been banned I have actually sought out help for my behavioral issues and in the months that I have been gone, I have been with a counselor. I understand that I may not be unbanned, but I ask for any leniency as I do miss this server very much.

Thank you for your consideration,

-Demon

When did you get banned.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

probably long time ago as he stated months in appeal.

id say +support, give him another chance

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

MAJOR -SUPPORT

On blazikens profile he commented "-0/10 shit script kiddie. terrible badmin"

I don't think he should be forgiven for this.

P.S: He said it on December 9 2017

Edited by Deathzone071
Added some stuff

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

MAJOR -SUPPORT

On blazikens profile he commented "-0/10 shit script kiddie. terrible badmin"

I don't think he should be forgiven for this.

P.S: He said it on December 9 2017

omg why you have to be so rude to blaze. He is a good man.

@ Mr Valkri3 

I completely understand you guys not wanting to give me another chance. I was incredibly toxic. To be quite honest, I had a lot going on at home, and because of this, I was incredibly sensitive and I never thought before I spoke (not trying to gather sympathy or make excuses, but I can clarify if needed). Like I said, I have gotten help and was given the time I needed to grow up. I am sincerely regretful for all that I had said. If given the chance at rejoining the Gaminglight server, I will be more respectful of others and I will be more level-headed. 

Regardless of whether or not I get unbanned, I would like to issue a sincere apology to all of those I have wronged., as I do see that I am in the wrong. 

P.S., I have removed the rude comment from Blaze's account. Not to hide it, but to make a start.