NEWS ST COMMANDER Application

Should I become a Stormtrooper Commander  

4 members have voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN?: News

2. What Regiment are you applying for? STORM TROOPERS!!!!

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I've been dedicated and believe I have become an excellent ST Vcmd and believe I'm active enough to be The next ST commander. I've been Vice commander since 4/13/24 and doing my best. And my goal is to make the battalion active and bring every one in ST / Tank together and come up with ideas for ST or Tank and also going to complete all of the try out docs and update some other things for the battalion And i Love the St battalion and want to do the most i can for ST.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server? https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1022134210

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?  The commander plays a vital role in the server community by inspiring players to engage actively, creating a vibrant and inclusive environment. They are responsible for regularly updating and managing the roster, ensuring that everyone does their responsibilities.Looking over vice commanders and officers is important the commander watches their performance, providing guidance and support to ensure they fulfill their duties effectively. The commander helps maintain sense of teamwork.Creating exciting simulations is another key responsibility, as these activities keep gameplay dynamic Recognizing hard work is essential, and the commander offers prizes and promotions to reward members for their dedication, boosting morale and motivation within the community.As a role model, the commander exemplifies the values and behaviors expected of Enlisted, NCOs, Officers, and VCMDRs, setting a standard that others can follow. They actively engage with battalion membersFinally, maintaining open communication with overseers and high command is critical for securing approvals 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I've been an exceptional St Vice Commander, working hard to elevate the battalion with the support of everyone involved. I believe I’ve demonstrated my integrity and commitment by following the rules and maintaining transparency. Throughout my time in this role, I have faced no issues, consistently fulfilling my responsibilities and contributing positively to our community.

7. How often can you be Online? : every night and every weekend mostly 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : banned for using JMT gun 

Edited by halo-news117

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

halo2_banner.gif.d097afa6e135d79516f8c71476cf2df7.gif

-Support 

On 9/22/2024 at 1:44 AM, halo-news117 said:

Purposes of a commander include inspiring players to engage on the server, performing roster updates, ensuring the vice commanders are doing their job as well as officers, providing exciting simulations, offering prizes, promotions, and maintaining a presence as an example for Enlisted, NCOs, Officers and VCMDRS .

- In my opinion this statement right here is what is expected of any Command Member, let alone an Officer expectations, this doesn't really show 'What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? ' to be a Commander.

- Your 'Why should we trust you to be a commander?' is extremely vague, go into more detail about how you are a 'amazing vice commander' rather than just saying you have 'worked hard' and to be totally honest I have not seen you interact with anyone or regiment outside of ST/TT, if you are wanting to be a Commander you need to learn to communicate and propose joint-trainings/missions/simulations with other branches and build the battalion relations.

- Lastly for a Commander application, this is very poorly underwritten and not detailed in any part, this kind of gives us the insight the documents would be made for your branch and how much effort you put into something.

Good Luck Though.

• Like 1

aopcBb9.png