John Nolan LT Application

kylemarko99

Rank You are Applying For:  LT

In-Game Name: John Nolan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:543398710

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks and 3 days as of today

What timezone are you in?: EST 

How many Warns do you have?:  27 (https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561199047063148)

Permission: DEPCOMM

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

There are three main reasons why I feel I should be granted the rank of lieutenant. Number one is I feel that I have the necessary skills to become a lieutenant. The two most important ones, in my opinion, are conflict resolution and de-escalation skills. Not only are these two traits useful to possess during the scene of a crime, but also as a member of low command, as they may need to be used to settle a dispute between two officers.

The second reason I feel I should be granted the rank of lieutenant is that I understand that a true leader will always be a part of the team. I will strive to stay active and help any officers along the way with things ranging from questions to promotions and punishments. I feel that I fully understand the duties and what is expected of a low-command member within this police department.

The third and final reason why I feel I should be granted the rank is that I am an overall kind and welcoming person. I would never turn anybody away if they are seeking help or assistance from me, as I understand the importance of active listening as well as leadership. I feel that I have a good standing within the department as it is, and should I be promoted to the rank of lieutenant, I am already a well-known person that many people will know and feel comfortable going to should they have any issues.

A separate topic that I would like to address is the number of warnings that I have on my record. I understand 27 is not a small number; however, I would like to bring in two main factors. My most recent warning was issued two years ago. I have had ample time to reflect on myself, both personally and professionally, and improve my conduct. That previous record in no way reflects the person I am today. On top of that, I would also like to state that I have abided by the department guidelines in requesting Chief+ permission to apply for the rank of low command with a record that contains more than 20 warnings. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

-Support

I have seen you before and had a bad time with you. I don't think you can fit this rank. Need to become mature enough.

Good Luck tho!!

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+Support
First of all I would like to just say even though I haven't seen John all that much I truly do think he should get Lieutenant because I had a conversation a month ago on about how he would increase activity and just overall make PD a better place. With that I say John would be a great addition to PD Low Command.

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)