RussTime

What is your current rank?:

SFC

How long have you been in Shock?:

Since 8/3/24 (39 days as of today)

How much time do you have on the server?:

Says 8 weeks but I've played since late 2021

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?:

I am a really active player, have a ton of past command knowledge (you can see from my signatures), and would really like to help Shock get back to how it used to be.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

Well currently I hold a few positions (DT WO, L21, ERU Officer, IC LCPL) and am a member of JMT at policeRP, I have no ill intentions and feel as if I have made me trust known to everyone.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?:

Activity, vast knowledge of not only Shock but other battalions, understanding of situations and how to get them done, and the expectations of an Officer.

How active can you be?:
Currently in school 2 days out of the week and I try to be online at least 3 days a week 

Who Are the 2 Maj+ That Gave Permission?:

VCMDR Storm, VCMDR Karma

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support
- Active
- Professional 
- Currently DT Officer
- PRP JMT

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

• Cinder locked this topic