Moving Brig Text

ItsLucifer

So me, Cheeze and Resin think it would be a great idea to move the Brig text to inside the brig at the window as seen on 2nd pictures red line. As people can just walk up to the window and ask to pay someones bail or show thier ID through the window it would be much better in my opinion. and also that requires Shock to be more on guard in the brig as the brig door has to be locked which i know i can do because of my activity. 

brig text.png

Skärmbild 2024-09-03 203239.png

Purge HVYJL MAJ |  Assassin Lead Lord IX | Shock ERU 1LT/K2S8

-Support

No one should really be in any part of the Brig to begin with unless they are the correct personnel or have been granted permission.
If a member another regiment is wanting to pay bail for their trooper, they can request it in comms and a 2ndLT+ from Shock will be able to come outside and receive the payment.
Also for these types of suggestions, they are to be made by Vice Commander+ of that regiment.

Edited by Cinder

aFrEXTO.png

-support 
- what cinder said

5e4b91aaf1f977b8c8244831c8e80af57525da98
current ranks: Vice Sovereign Carnor Jax // Drago, Tank SGT Drago TT5736, Shore HVY SGT Drago TT57

old ranks: SL Drago Fury SEIF36, SF CSL GC Drago 5736, SHGO Elder guard Aron Veisler, SO Sub Lieutenant Drago

+Support

While Cinder is right that this should be a suggestion done by the shock command team I still think this is a nice change. It feels like it's an area that should be used for that. For now though we seem to take prisoners through the control room and don't have a reason for the window to be used nor the door lock. I think the reasons provided are good for the suggestion. Though next time please follow CoC and have your CMD team do this. Also gives a reason to actually man the brig doors as apposed to just standing outside in the atrium.

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

+Support
Allowing people in deeper in the brig actually allows them to use the Air-Lock System with the Ray Shields and the Door can be locked and unlocked by the buttons physically not allowing unauthorized personnel in. 

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

+Support

Noshow, Chrono

Edited by Imperial Goblin

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+ Support. The line should be moved so going past the rayshields and door to the control center is AOS. It would allow for shock to just use the actual lobby as a reception area rather then having to meet them outside just another nice simple touch that can increase roleplay by giving people more options. Add a few chairs, Maybe a potted plant, Imagine you are just a regular trooper wanting to pay your buddy's bail so you go to the brig, Ring the bell at the front desk and take a seat while waiting for a shock officer to come over, So much better then just standing outside a door doing waiting after sending a single comms message. Leaving an actual text screen on the outside so people know which side is brig would also be helpful if this is accepted

Edited by Glorbnob

Pyke Boss Finnigan B Glorbnob Jr.

Pioneer of Pyke.

Pushing the Boundary on what's considered Roleplay Daily.