Robert Peel - Major Application

Robert Peel

Robert Peel - Major Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you recommend me as a Police Major?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  Major

In-Game Name:  Robert Peel

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:34029400

Current Rank:  Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?:  7.5 Months

What timezone are you in?:  EST/EDT

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Permission:  Chief Ganta, Deputy Commissioner BruceyBoyo, and Commissioner Ducky

Why should you be promoted (200 words minimum):

Forward

Greetings to everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my application. My decision to apply for the rank of Major has manifested after lengthy thought and discussion about our police department as a whole. I believe my educational background in criminal justice, along with my professional experience, makes me an excellent candidate for the position of Major. I fully understand the roles and responsibilities of the position an am ready to progress my career in the department.

My time as a PD Low Command member has been a wonderful experience and I am truly grateful for the Gaminglight PoliceRP community for making this possible. I am familiar with many of the well-known community members of PoliceRP, both in-game, on Discord, and on the Gaminglight Forums. I have a good relationship with the members of PoliceRP and maintain a friendly attitude toward new and tenured faces alike. I regularly help new officers with their initial training and Teamspeak setup, along with awarding field promotions for deserving members of our department. I host PD Meetings as often as my schedule allows and I maintain a flexible schedule in order to be reasonable for other members of our command staff.

I pride myself as being a dedicated and reliable member of our community, not solely to the police department. Outside of my police career I have an established trust and mature attitude toward all aspects of PoliceRP, which directly reflects my standing as a member of our department. I am dedicated to helping our community grow and strive, as the main goal of our time here is to have a fun and safe experience for all.

As you will see from my resume below, I have more than five years of experience on Gaminglight PoliceRP as of the time of my application. In addition, I have included examples of some of the work I have done over the years with Dispatch and Police.

Experience

• February 2019 – First joined Gaminglight PoliceRP
  • October 31st, 2020 – Promoted to Dispatcher
  • December 2nd, 2020 – Promoted to Senior Dispatcher
  • December 21st, 2021 – Promoted to Sergeant Major
  • May 4th, 2023 – Promoted to Lieutenant
  • January 24th, 2024 – Promoted to Captain

Accomplishments & Skills

Graphic Design – Over the years as a PD Low Command member, I have created many 2D art pieces for use on the Gaminglight Discord. Most commonly I post art for PD Meetings, but I have also posted promotional content for the in-game police department and roleplay situations. A link to my work can be found in this Google Drive link -  Graphic Design Folder

Policy/Document Creation – In order to enhance the roleplay experience on the server, I took it upon myself to create various documents that mimic the real-life counterparts that law enforcement use during their duties. I created a Computer Aided Dispatching system, an editable PDF for arrest warrants and traffic tickets, an incident report compiler, a proposal guide for when Dispatch was a department, a Dispatch standard operating procedure (SOP), and many more documents. A link to my work can be found in this Google Drive Link – Document Folder

Patrol Supervision/Conflict Resolution - As a long standing supervisor for the department, I have established a good form of conflict resolution when it applies to police complaints and administrative sits. Every incident that is brought to my attention is handled professionally, maturely, timely, and respectfully, regardless of who is the complainant or offender. Often times a situation can resolve itself with both the reporting party and offender being satisfied with the end result.

Conclusion

Thank you for expressing interest in my Major application. Regardless of whether I achieve the rank of Major, I will continue to be an active member of our community and department and will look forward to seeing everyone on the server. I will conclude with my favorite quote from the late professional basketball coach John Wooden:

“Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.”

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  Yes

PEELR-Colonel.png.5a683fc677d8e584872451cdf5c9a0a4.png

+Support
+I feel like there isn't much to be said here but welcome to Major!

+Active.

+Hosts all the PD meetings.

• Like 1

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

+Support

He is a very very active Captain

+++Dedicated to PD

+++HOSTING LOTS OF PD MEETINGS
GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

• snappy locked this topic