Job name:

Naval Crewman
Naval Enlisted
Naval Junior Officer
Naval Senior Officer
Naval Security Officer
Naval Admiral
Model path: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1767636949&searchtext=zephyr+
Current model: 

models/crewman/inferno_squad_crewman.mdl ( Naval Crewman )

models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2/swbf_imperial_officer_ncov2.mdl ( Naval Enlisted )

models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_lieutenantv2/swbf_imperial_officer_lieutenantv2.mdl ( Naval Junior Officer )

models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_lieutenantv2/swbf_imperial_officer_lieutenantv2.mdl ( Naval Senior Officer )

models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_colonelv2/swbf_imperial_officer_colonelv2.mdl ( Naval Security Officer )

models/player/swbf_imperial_officer_admiralv2/swbf_imperial_officer_admiralv2.mdl ( Naval Admiral )

New model:

models/player/bunny/zephyr_fleet/female/female_fleet_four.mdl

models/player/bunny/zephyr_fleet/female/female_fleet_one.mdl

models/player/bunny/zephyr_fleet/female/female_fleet_three.mdl

models/player/bunny/zephyr_fleet/female/female_fleet_two.mdl

models/player/bunny/zephyr_fleet/male/male_fleet_one.mdl

models/player/bunny/zephyr_fleet/male/male_fleet_two.mdl

Reason for change: 

Description (Optional): Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:
Adding these models to the server will improve the roleplay RP which navel is founded on, if we add these models into the game for Navy, it won't only help naval give out better RP but add diversity and more gender-neutral roles for the server. Allowing Naval to use these models will give the members, possibility to make their naval characters more like them IRL will show that not only naval cares but shows the server itself cares and adds a “we want you here environment”. We are including everyone so we can all enjoy the branch together and bring naval together more on a deeper level then just RP and gaming.

Also, these models are already on the server and just needed to be added to the content pack. Also just need to transfer the current pins over from the current models to the new ones.

Edited by Assassin. Winters

+Support

I think it would be awesome for naval to have models like this to play around with and customize themselves. I'm not sure but I believe the male models also have different head customs that would be awesome if not suggested already. Would increase possible customization for naval.

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

+ Suport
Good Change plus its allredy in the Server it will be easey to change the Model Path on the Naval Job without adding anything.

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

+ Massive Support

Supporting this suggestion makes a lot of sense. Incorporating these models into the server not only enhances the immersive roleplay (RP) experience that the Navy role depends on, but it also promotes inclusivity and diversity within the community. By allowing naval members to customize their characters to reflect their real-life selves, the server will foster a more welcoming and gender-neutral environment. This inclusivity shows that the server values all players and their unique identities, reinforcing the message that everyone is welcome and wanted.

Moreover, since these models are already present on the server and just need to be added to the content pack, the implementation should be relatively straightforward. The benefits—from boosting RP quality to strengthening camaraderie within the Navy role—make this an important and positive step forward for the server.

+/- Support Before I can plus support I want to ask are you guys sure you can make do with the little amount of pins these new models have? if Not I recommend you ask for beckett to transfer your current pins to these ones.

Current Gideon Hask

Resigned DT Command AX4/SC0 [Command member for nearly a year]/Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+Support
- Allows Naval to Customize Their Characters A lot More
- Adds more Styles

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

• 2 weeks later...