Soup95's Lieutenant Application

soup95

Should I get promoted to Lieutenant?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I get promoted to Lieutenant?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Soup95

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:485218185

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: Three weeks exactly on this day.

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time/EST.

How many Warns do you have?: 13. SS Included: image.thumb.png.9a9a3986f8364631fc6fea129f8d9819.png

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that I deserve the rank of PD Lieutenant because, I have a numerous amount of skills that I can use inside of the command team. First and foremost I have been in command in many departments including Secret Service High Command before and I know what I am doing and not how to screw up. Secondly I am a very helpful person. I love to help people get through whatever they are going through, I also love to resolve problems in which others are having and I strongly believe that others would agree with this statement. Third, I believe over the years from when I first joined Gaminglight I have really shown a growth in maturity as well as just common sense. I have much experience with not making stupid or dumb mistakes that could be easily done if you are not careful. Fourth, I have always wanted to become PD Command but not for the reasons you might think. Firstly I want to make meeting times and dates available to everyone to make sure that the people who missed the last Police Department meeting can surely come to this one. Secondly I believe that availability and including everyone and just setting a positive vibe is crucial as a command member since you are the people lower ranks will look up to, On top of that supervisors will see you as what they will become next and if you set an example of you can do whatever you want it doesn't look good and will most likely reflect when they become command members. Fifth, I believe setting a good example is a really important job as any member of the server but in PD as Supervisor+ that job becomes more strict and looked upon, But most important by far LT+ will have the highest example on the server as you are the members who are command in the largest department on the server and the one everybody joins soon as they start on PoliceRP. Sixth, I strongly believe that the rules put in place are there for a reason. I want to further enforce and better yet help officers understand the rules of PD making sure that they can become a better human and a better officer on top of that! Wrapping up, I want to be there for other officers to get them through hardships and whatever is happening. I have really grown as a person in my time on the server. I want to make sure everybody has a chance to be promoted and excel in their pd career and I dont want anybody excluded for any reason whatsoever. So, these are just some of the six reasons on why I believe PD High Command should accept me into the PD low command team.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes.

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)