Pothead Skill Suggestion - Denied

soup95

What you want to see? - The pothead skill in the F4 menu counts towards the new weed system as the old one is the only one being counted for the skill.

Why should we add it? -  It just makes more sense since they are the same thing.

What are the advantages of having this? - Your skill goes up alongside the other pots.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals.

Links to any content - N/A.

• Like 1

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

+ Support

I think this would be a great addition! Those of us who only use the dark pots would now be able to benefit from the pothead skill. It makes perfect sense to apply the perks of the pothead skill to all of the weed we can grow and not just the orange pots.

As an avid pot grower (in-game of course), I would be very excited to see this added. I hope this gets accepted and implemented in the future.

Edited by Zakaruba
grammar
  • Like 1

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗