Map coordinance and Grid upgrade

are you having trouble even if you are trying to find something on the map or want to state your location?

This is the suggestion I have should help. 

It's just a recommendation to make either a grid system for the map or make coordinance like
"Where are you?" "I'm at -235, 63" "Copy heading to you." this helps make the map more probable when you are outside of the base or something like that, and/or in an odd position.

EX Omega Lead Niner Ω EX 1262 Scorch Δ EX 1140 Fixer

EX IC VCMR 1983
I AM ARCH LEVIATHAN KITSUNETIC PANDORICA

+Support

I'm already trying to work on something for this as an image right now we can use. There probably isn't a system that they can use and it would take some memorizing from others. This is a good idea though. Can increase RP especially with navy controlling radars and all. Helps with coordinating patrols and all.

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

• Manager

In the new custom squad system we're working on, there will be a feature to see the location of all your squad members with a marker on your screen. Would that feature solve this suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...

while this is cool I still think that a grid system would also be added to help those already in a squad and reporting to either intel or Naval could be good. but this is a good idea and may have some work around with this it could work yes but not without some difficulties.

EX Omega Lead Niner Ω EX 1262 Scorch Δ EX 1140 Fixer

EX IC VCMR 1983
I AM ARCH LEVIATHAN KITSUNETIC PANDORICA