Storm troopers 31st engineering sub branch

halo-news117

Battalion name: Storm troopers

Job name:31st Officer  

Model path: 

- Current model: models/player/bunny/imperial_jumptrooper/imperial_jumptrooper_officer.mdl models/player/bunny/imperial_jumptrooper/imperial_jumptrooper_commander.mdl models/player/bunny/imperial_jumptrooper/imperial_jumptrooper_lieutenant.mdl

Weapon kit: 

-Current loadout dradio  keys  wos_inventory activity_logger  cross_arms_swep   cross_arms_infront_swep bkeycard  rw_sw_tl40   rw_sw_dlt19  rw_sw_dp23   ship_maintenance_tablet   deployable_shield   mortar_range_finder   alydus_fusioncutter   alydus_fortificationbuildertablet Ammo Dispencer

Health:

- Current: 500  

Armor: 

- Current: 200

clearance level 3

Description (Optional): The 31st is an engineer branch of the Stormtrooper Corps and helps assist Tank and SF in repairs 

Job name:31st Enlisted   

Model path:

- Current model: models/player/bunny/imperial_jumptrooper/imperial_jumptrooper_trooper.mdl models/player/bunny/imperial_jumptrooper/imperial_jumptrooper_sergeant.mdl models/player/bunny/imperial_jumptrooper/imperial_jumptrooper_lieutenant.mdl

Weapon kit:

-Current loadout dradio  keys  wos_inventory  cross_arms_swep  bkeycard  rw_sw_e11t   rw_sw_dlt19 rw_sw_huntershotgun ship_maintenance_tablet     mortar_range_finder   deployable_shield   alydus_fusioncutter alydus_fortificationbuildertablet Ammo Dispencer

Health:

- Current: 400

Armor: 

- Current: 100

clearance level 2

Description (Optional): The 31st is an engineer branch of the Stormtrooper Corps and helps assist Tank and SF in repairs 

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

halo2_banner.gif.d097afa6e135d79516f8c71476cf2df7.gif

-Support

Mostly cause the whole reason engineering was taken away from IC for a reason and was told it wasn't being opened up again. We have two whole battalions dedicated to this idea and tank is it's own battalion but still linked in a way to Stormtroopers. If you have players wanting to do this RP I recommend encouraging them to join tank or SF. Both can do engineering rp if they want, one flies the other is heavy armor. Maybe making a subclass that can move faster than other jobs and hits harder than normal STs would be something better. Not Spec ops or something but a striker sub class.

• Like 1

Current: Navy Deputy Director of Security Ensign Chrono | Pyke Henchman I Woodland

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus Acting Marshall Chrono | Support | Forum Diplomat | Senior Commander | Senior Admin

-support
It doesn’t really make sense to add yet another engineering sub branch while there’s entire battalions dedicated to that, one of which is directly linked to ST. Even though it’s a sub branch I just have a feeling it’ll end up like the regimental engineers from a few years back.

Although admittedly I haven’t gotten on the server for a few months now so my view of things may be a bit behind.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

As Tank and St are still working together and we are still connected and as for engineering Sf and Tank have number one priority in any engineering situation as 31st is to help them in tasks and is also basically the heavy unit of St any more questions or concerns please say them as feedback is greatly appreciated 

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

halo2_banner.gif.d097afa6e135d79516f8c71476cf2df7.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. 

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!