Bring back the banking system - Denied

INXOG2

What do you want to see? -  The banking system brought back

Why should we add it? -  I feel the amount of money people are "collecting" has gone down and the economy has started to correct itself, bringing it back may entice people to grind again thus bringing the player count back up!

What are the advantages of having this? - Player count increase, People Grinding, Mass gangs coming back together

Who is it mainly for? - everyone server-wide

Links to any content - n/a

COMMENTS- I think if it would be brought back, just reduce the interest rate. So no matter if you have 1 million or 100k. Your interest is fixed at a %

+ Support

+People did make lots of money however if you leave months at a time you make a lot.

+I don't see why this was removed in the first place.

(Side note: If this does get added back if possible add the money that is now gone from the bank.)

• Like 1

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

+/- Support

Good idea but interest shouldn't be implemented again due to the impact it has on the economy.

• Like 1

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+/- Support

I agree that bringing the bank back could be good but I also think that we don't wanna break the economy again where you have people with billions all from the interest. I think maybe if we were to half the % it was before it could be a little more balanced.

Currently: PoliceRP Lead Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, Support Advisor, EMS Chief Car 1, SL Boss (Family Head), PD COL 1L93, State CPT 1H05, CERT TL 1TL01, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, DF CPL 1U21
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

@RussTime So as mentioned, I feel no matter what your "balance" interest should be fixed.
Meaning everyone is at the same level. Or Make some other way of people making interest.. i.e They put 2 million into the bank, It goes straight into a Server-wide money pot & the more people that donate the interest gets shared back out ( custom idea )

• Manager

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗