MilkManMLC

Steam Name: MilkManMLC

Ingame Name: Sam English

SteamID: 76561199007639242

Not yet

6000 years

GL Leaky

attempting to crash the server

Dispute: I want to sincerely apologize for my actions during the game when I was spamming props. My intention was never to disrupt the experience for anyone or to cause the server to lag or shut down. I was simply trying to be funny and engage with the game in a funny way, but I realize now that my behavior was irresponsible. I didn't fully think through the consequences. I truly regret my poor judgment and any frustration or inconvenience I caused. Moving forward, I'll be much more mindful of my actions, and I'll make sure to respect the game environment and everyone who's a part of it. I hope you can forgive me, and I'll do my best to contribute positively to the community from now on. P.S when contacted by the admin I was just trying to be funny and it did not cause any latency or lag issues. I understand if I got in trouble for prop minge, but l was not trying to lag or crash the server in any way.

Thank you.

-Support

Bro I'm pretty sure you meant to do it

Plus can someone move this to Ban Appeals

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

-Support

- 87% chatgpt

- if you were banned for 6000 years i dont think it was a mistake

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

+/- Support

-Spamming props like crazy.

-Most likely NITRP.

+I do feel however a ban reduction could be applicable.

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)