The End of Me

Imperial Goblin

Hi guys so you guys are like how many resignations have I done but this is the last one. I got school and stuff. Plus at some age I'm going to join the Police Force so that's a dream

I'm going to say some of these people's names that helped me.

==================================================SMT=======================================

@Leaky, you were so great you made me feel welcome and teached me a lot of Stuff in Staff.

@Will, didn't talk to you that much but keep up the good work.

@[GL]MyanDaBeast, you have some of the best events.

=================================================JMT==================================================

@Matilda, you helped a lot and very funny. Feel free if you want to play OW2 with me and stuff

@RussTime, Great Job on Lead Admin. Keep up the great Work.

==================================================================================================================================

Some Others

@Craft, thanks for letting me in EMS.

@Jim Pickett, Taught me a lot of stuff in staff and Event Team.

@Icer, Congrauts on Staff Again. Can't wait to see you at the top.

@Kleened, Great Job at Staff Interviews.

@Scythe, you were so fun bro, but I'll miss you the most we could still chat in TS tho

@Jack B, you bro you taught me a lot in PD, and Staff. Peace.

@Ganta, Thanks for letting me in Event Team.

@Shell Simpson, we talked a lot and you were weird but fun at the same time. (Bro, you want to play a Game)

@Cinder, Bro Me moving to your server yippie. I wish you the best and hope you all PoliceRp

@Zakaruba, you were so Chill, Goodluck.

Thats all and me is also moving to a new server. I will say Hi to y'all but not stay in the server.

If you want a Shoutout let me know

Edited by GoblinYT
  • Like 3

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

o7 bro goodluck in life!

• Like 1

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Lieutenant, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)