4 members have voted

1. 1. vote here

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: PixelVR

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:529719145

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: more than three weeks I'm not sure how long

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I am seeking to get a promotion because I have spent long time in the server and as a Sergeant Major have and gained experience across multiple departments. Although I have had my fun in those departments, I have not had the opportunity to reach a command position. I am willing to take on this challenge, aiming to be a great command member, serve as a positive role model for lower ranks, and effectively handle reports to enhance the police department's operations. My goal is to contribute to the department's success and better serve the community as a whole. Even tho my application has not reached the minimum word count I believe actions speak louder than words and I hope to be seeing you guys in the command team.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):  yes

Edited by OverVR

Make sure you check over the format and application rules before applying.

-Support

- I'm just going off my sources (rosters & battlemetrics) you're activity is pretty low from my point of view, being you only have 12 hours the past 30 Days on the rosters and maybe about 2 hours this week from battlemetrics and it's already Thursday. Not to mention I rarely see you on Teamspeak either.

- Not following Format.

- Not hit MINIMUM word count.

- Application is lacking a lot of effort.

aFrEXTO.png

-/+

Barely see you on. Haven't seen you hop on PD in a long time. That's my -. +Semi Active + Nice.

I keep my answer.

Use the Format.

Edited by GoblinYT

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

-Support
- Did not follow the Format
- not active in game or teamspeak
- total of 2 hours on PD for the week
- Needs more time as a SM 
- i have not seen him do much as a supervisor.
- Not ready for Command

OxfQmsD.png
 Forums Diplomat

-Support
- I don't think i've ever seen you on ingame nor teamspeak
- personally dont think you're ready for it
- many other reasons stated above