Player report on CERT SFC High- Accepted

Scythe

Your in game name: Scythe/Huh

The player's in game name: High

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:92077705

What did the player do: ARDM

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ikR9TDzlWln6aCbmt/d1337DQvJwOy?invite=cr-MSxTejgsMjI4NTE4MjEyLA
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199480586061/screenshot/2484382382212646332/

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn

gocLyHB.png

+Support

he tries to RDM him when driving off

But no audio 

Edited by GoblinYT

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

+/- Support

While yes, High did damage you and you can see him shooting at your vehicle, it's very difficult to determine the context to this scene without audio. Unless you have the exact clip with audio or High would like to say his side, my support will stay as it is.

aFrEXTO.png

Looked through my clips to see if i had anything from this incident. 

I do not.

I wish the clip had anything leading up to or anything after, As from what i recall Scythe and i were messing with each other for awhile with no complaints from either side.

The clip at face value with no audio or anything leading up to the event or after is RDM. 

But thats the problem, Theres more backstory to the nights events and honestly, I cant remember what was said there. 

Quite honestly shocked that this was taken out of context and posted as a report without audio.

- Worth noting as you can see i did not mag dump his car, it was not an attempt to kill him.

Edited by High Fi2

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed