Jammer's Community Resignation

SnipinReaper

I don't know how to start this, me playing on this community was just supposed to be an every once in a while thing, but it turned out to be basically a job. This wasn't supposed to come for a few more months, but I have just been busy. So, before we end this all off, here are all of the people I want to thank, maybe not all, but only those I can type, and remember.

Thank you to:
@Lowerguy For bullying me. Just kidding, thank you for training me for USMS and HRT.
@MiniEpic For being there for me (Sometimes you ignored me but who cares? Not me I know that for a fact)
@Jim Pickett For being the biggest "Ming" (I think)
@Maskedfoxgamer For telling me things when I was learning back then. I am not sure but I am highly positive you played back in 2018
@Scout100507 For helping me when I joined SRT back in December.
@MrSato For training me for SRT back in December
@Matilda For helping me with my hostage negotiations in SRT

That's all I could fit, my hands are tired, and anyone, I don't care who, before you say it, I am going to go to the retirement home, CHILL OUT.

I FORGOT ONE! BIG THANK YOU TO
@Trumpo For giving me the opportunity to join SL without making an application, I remember you just walking up to me and asking "Do you want to join my gang?" And I just said, "Sure, why not?" and then there I was, in SL for more than 2 1/2 years!

Big thank you to the man himself, Zeeptin, for making this possible. You're a legend man!

It has been a fun almost 6 years, but I have to say it

Farewell everyone, farewell! 

o7 

I CAN FINALLY GET MY OUTRO MUSIC, GET ME SOME XENOGENISIS BY THEFATRAT PLEASE!

Edited by SnipinReaper

Im glad u stayed around, I'm glad I helped you when you needed help. Aplogize if I ignored you sometimes, thank you for the mention and hope you a great future ahead. I reply to mentions don't worry!

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

Jammer it was a pressure severing with you in SRT and having you in SL once again Good Luck to you in the future.

Current PRP: SRT Co-Commander (EHC), SS Director (EHC)

Retired: USMS DA (LC), HRT, State SGT,