report on High- Denied

Maskedfoxgamer

Reasons Below 👇

Edited by GoblinYT

PD Master Sergeant

USMS Agent | S.R.T Private

- Support

Where was the disrespect? You, as a hobo, yelled at him to stop using a shotgun.
The "Rdm" was because players were stuck and it was a simple solution.
What this really at most seems like is insubordination which isn't player disrespect.

(I have not seen the 2nd linked video due to it being private)

• Like 1

- support 

The video is to all over the place and I think there may be missing pieces. I'm also not sure as to why you want him punished in state when he's on EMS. If he's on EMS then deal with him how you see fit in EMS and bring it up with your department head and they can take whatever steps they may see fit to let other Department Heads know of what happened with this sittuation. 

• Like 1

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

- support 

The video is to all over the place and I think there may be missing pieces. I'm also not sure as to why you want him punished in state when he's on EMS. If he's on EMS then deal with him how you see fit in EMS and bring it up with your department head and they can take whatever steps they may see fit to let other Department Heads know of what happened with this sittuation. 

-Support

Agree with Ducky

dGEIRrR.png

Hmmmmm okay.

Pretty late to this, that being said the posts here have said exactly what should happen with the situation if it were truly a problem.

I'll go into detail anyways.

This was during low pop hours, there were maybe 7 people active at the time, all of which at PD/courthouse for over an hour. 

What you see during the video is the tail end of said hour (for me). 

I'm not going to explain the hour as truthfully it isn't worth it, If we are reporting people based on this hour there should be at least 5 players being reported for breaking rules (including you Foxey). 

I'll give a very fast rundown of the 8 minute video with 15 seconds of "proof"

You see me ignore a hobos commands who is telling me to put the shotgun away - as if im going to listen to a hobo.

You'll also see me say "Big boss EMS in the house" - which i think is the disrespect hes referring to?

And you'll also see me kill a person with said shotgun because he is clipped into something at the courthouse. - Again low pop hours & i revived him instantly so we could continue with the already very drawn out court case. 

You'll also see in the video absolutely nobody (apparently except foxey) had an issue with it. Including the player who was killed and revived as he just wanted to keep playing out the scenario.

Thats literally it.

Had NOTHING to do with state. 

This report seems extremely misplaced. Talk to your HC in EMS if this russled your jimmies.

-Support if it wasn't clear

Edited by High Fi2
  • Like 1