Should Goblin be T-MOD  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Goblin Become Staff

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: GoblinYT

What is your steam name?: [GoblinYT]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:832522415

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No only on Roblox

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) OCT, 20-31 2023

What date did you make your forums account?  March 1, 2024

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) image.thumb.png.875e8b0274cda8b61c7d6a3275099758.png

What rank are you applying for? T-MOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No!

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I'm a Active, Helpful member and I think I deserve the rank because I'm willing to help other's a lot all the time. I'm always open so you could see me on the entire day! I will stop Rdmer's and Minges! I Staff in Roblox I'm a Roblox Owner and Manager! Me I will treat all with Respect and Honor and show Higher Ups that I'm a Good Fit. In a Sit, I will Act Professional at all times and follow handbook. I have Read the !MOTD so I know all Rules! Me getting Staff I'll show JMT-SMT and Admin's+ That I'm Ready and keep Going. I have read the Handbook a lot I mean a lot due to me wanting to get Staff  so If I get this I'll Promise that I'll be Active so so much. Other's Told me about Staff and to Join so here I am Applying for Trial-Moderator. I Love seeing SMT and Others get to be Staff and they inspire me a lot so here I am. I have 1 Week played, but used to play back then, but took 2 Month break. So this is a good Opportunity for me. Staff, I'll follow Handbook and MOTD at All times!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? As in Handbook I would jail/warn for MassRdm and Staff Dis. Then Gag other Person for 5 Minutes 

Current: EMS PM | USMS AGT | SL | PD MSGT | SRT PVT

Call Signs: EMS PM7 | USMS 1F55 | PD 1A47 | SRT 1S54

+support 

I know they got what it takes 

• Like 1

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CDT|

Previous: Police rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

• Head of Staff

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been deniedPlease do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

image.png
                                 image.png