This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Jack B

SteamID: 76561199135650828

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: three weeks on this day 

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:  5

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I should be promoted because I'm very dedicated to this department and this server I can bring a lot to the team like hosting meetings and attending meetings. I'm also almost always on so I can be on duty most of the time and I can help people out when they need it. When I'm on now I constantly see people doing stuff they should not do or using stuff they should not so I would love to be there more to help with that stuff and correct officers when needed. I also wouldn't mind helping supervisors when they need it so I would be a big help to anyone that needs it. I'm also very respectful to everyone. I will always treat everyone the same no matter what the situation is. One other thing is I believe more in correcting or helping instead of punishment so I will always try to help or correct before I punish. This is why I think I should be promoted.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Jack B
  • Like 1