Goblin's Second Resignation

Hey Gaminglight! I'm going on a resignation due to me getting big lags that I can't Stop. First, @Craft You helped me with PD and I will always remember that getaway we did.

Second, @Leaky You helped me at a Staff Interview when I was so nervous, and I will always remember Ming. 

Third, @Robert Peel Why did not give me a hotdog at the PD Meeting, but good luck.

Fourth, @Fudge Good Luck is Staff.

Fifth, @aschlotman10 Make sure to DM in Discord and try to get a new graphics card.

Sixth, @BruceyBoyo I hope you keep moving up in Staff.

Seventh, @Aaron Faustin Have Fun in State.

Eighth, @Scor I hope I find you one day.

Ninth, @Maskedfoxgamer Good Luck in PD!

Tenth, @Shell Simpson Keep it up in SL.

Eleventh, @DuckeyWizard Good Luck in PD High Command

Twelfth, @Curtis Always Remember Team Turtle.

I will come back to visit sometimes all y'all, but until then I will see you Guys soon.

Bye Gaminglight image.png.03ff4b371fbb93abc5e3fd1b2986e427.png

• Like 2

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

I'll be coming back on sunday If it works out Craft I'll be waiting for you

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

Due to my stuff not lagging I'm am able to do getaways with Craft

I think I hope so.

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]