Tank SFC Villger's officer application

BurlyGorilla

Should I become a Tank Trooper Officer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. should i become a tank officer

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2024 at 11:23 PM

Posted (edited)

What's your in-game name? villger

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers) STEAM_0:1:792166983

3. How long have you been on the server?  4 weeks it says or 672 hours in the game tab

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? 2 warns for rdm but they are not active

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? to help the COC side of stuff so if you run out of ncos to go to you can go to officers again and also you don't have 1 officer to talk to and to help colossus with managing enlisted and help the  ncos and enlisted know what they are to do in tank and also to prove i can do better than i did in purge as an officer

6. What time zone are you in? Central Stander time

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? to pull some of the weight off of colossus's back and try to help with getting the enlisted staying in the battalion and have them have more fun with sims and stuff 

8. How do you differ from other applicants? because if i mess up i can learn fast.

Catred and News both gave me permission to make this

caterd and new both gave me prems to fill this out

Edited by BurlyGorilla

Too short for me to really be able to learn or know about you or consider supporting.
Explain more about your differences from other applicants and what you can do to help the battalion.

== Neutral / Abstain support ==

Current
|=[ Shore HVY SFC Quartz TT9782 ]=|
Previous: |-{ Nova CMDR Quartz }-|Med CPT Story 9782|Purge CSM HVYTO Story YK82|Naval CPT SMO Story
image_2022-12-09_110502680-removebg-preview_467x89.png.dc62dd02d04edaccea15df876080b0ea.png

Posted (edited)

-Support 
-The Times I've Seen you on have been nothing but minging or rdming or just blatant disrespect of others.

- you are never on job and when you are you are afking on the job and not doing anything.

-I personally think you need more experience as a NCO and need to learn your roles better.

- The Lack of Effort on this Application is Staggering there's barely 1 paragraph to bring the thing together not to mention the errors 

-"Sims and Stuff And Stuff" Is Wild as a way to describe your duties as a officer to improve the battalion.

-This application overall is just Lazy.

Edited by Sly

-Support 
-The Times I've Seen you on have been nothing but minging or rdming or just blatant disrespect of others.

- you are never on job and when you are you are afking on the job and not doing anything.

-I personally think you need more experience as a NCO and need to learn your roles better.

- The Lack of Effort on this Application is Staggering there's barely 1 paragraph to bring the thing together not to mention the errors 

-"Sims and Stuff And Stuff" Is Wild as a way to describe your duties as a officer to improve the battalion.

-This application overall is just Lazy

• Like 1

-Support 

Current Shock Vice Commander Storm

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP of 2021

• 2 weeks later...

-Support 

Current - DT VCMDR AL0 | Admin

Retired Staff -  Senior Moderator | Gamemaster V
-Retired-

IC VCMDR 12-7 Sev | Pyke Enforcer ESR Alpha ISB:IA Senior Operative Alpha SF OVL Senior Aviation Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARCLT 2LT ST SCTS 2LT | Medical Research Supervisor 2LT Havoc MSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SFC | Nova CSM 

• Harr y locked this topic