Stamina Bar Suggestion - Accepted

Aaron Faustin

What you want to see? - Add a colored bar on the bottom left that decreases with jumps to show where your current stamina is at and you can see exactly when you are ready for a full jump again.

Why should we add it? - If you jump just a little too early it will restart the cooldown again. I think it would be nice to have this little bit of visualization to show

What are the advantages of having this? - I think it would be nice to have this little bit of visualization to show exactly what the jump did to your stamina and make it less annoying to guess when you can try and jump again.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

This is just a quick example I made in a couple minutes. It obviously wouldn't have to be this color, size, etc.
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2fzcCUlY9m0rhs/d1337uykGqR3?invite=cr-MSxuazksMjA3ODcxMDgxLA

• 4 weeks later...

+support 
Many times I have tried to jump after waiting 5-10 seconds waiting for a full jump and I jumped 1 second to early and reset the cooldown. Its really annoying. Something small like this would help people know when you can fully jump.

• Manager

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗