1. 1. should i become sev

• yes (state why)
    • no (state why)

Posted (edited)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

IC SSL/CSL MAJ Reaper/Jimmy/ES01

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

imperial commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be an IC vice commander because I'm majorly dedicated to the branch and the server. I wish to make beneficial changes to the battalion, while also maintaining good inter-battalion relationships. I can make beneficial changes by suggesting things to both the command team and the officer corps. I will try my best to push for these changes if it will give the battalion an amazing boost of interest and activity. I can maintain good inter-battalion relationships by doing joint trainings, sims, or even missions, anything to keep good relationships while keeping it enjoyable. If there's one thing I won't tolerate, it will be disrespect. Disrespect within the battalion will not be tolerated and I will try my best to keep it in control.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

884:23 😔 https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/958753969?servers[4604844]=3M

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead the battalion while simultaneously maintaining order within the battalion. As a commander, you should obviously be leading your troopers on and off of the battlefield, but if you don't maintain order, the battalion will eventually fall apart and will give the battalion a bad reputation. You have to make sure that the enlisted, ncos, and officers are all doing their part within the battalion. But, if you are looking over their shoulder too much, it will eventually become not fun for the members. For that reason is why I wish to create a perfect balance between order and fun within the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? 

You should trust me to be a command member because of my willingness to help. Along with my dedication, activity, and response time, I could definitely be trustworthy to help with almost anything that one requires help with. With these also comes my experience. On this server, I have previously been trusted to be a 501st Heavy Assistant Lead, ARC Assistant Lead, and 501st Vice Commander. Currently, I have been trusted to be both the Crimson Squad Lead, Scout Sniper Lead, and Senior Officer. I have constant dedication to improve the battalion as a whole and wish it the best. If I am given this position, I assure you I will be one of the most trustworthy on the command team and will almost always have your back.

7. How often can you be Online?: 

at minimum every other day or every 2 days

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): 

no

crimson on top!

Edited by skelel
had to add the poll (AGAIN)

hi im jimmy

current: 1207 Sev

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper

Massive +Support! (Did I scare you?)

+Very active within IC and genuinely cares about the future of the battalion
+Great amount of experience and leadership skills
+Willing to take time out of his day to help others in IC or even others in other battalions

Jimmy is an excellent candidate for the vice commander position. As a member of Crimson squad myself, I have been under Jimmy's direct command in handling the Scout Sniper sub branch. As the lead member of Crimson squad, Jimmy is a phenomenal leader and works with those under his command extremely well. Jimmy cares about what he does and how he can make things better for the future of IC. Jimmy also makes playing on IC very enjoyable and is first to volunteer to help with anything needed. 

Good luck Jimbo! 

• Like 1

Current: IC SFC Crimson Squad Blu, Pyke Muscle I JSR
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT, 31st SGT
200.webp

+Support
Has plenty of experience in leading and commanding
Active on IC
Loyal to battalion and has never shown any ill will towards IC

• Like 1

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

Accepted 

Please speak to high command for your rank!

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster