Wheats Tank Trooper Officer Appliaction

Havoc Wheat

Yes or no to me being a officer  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Almighty Wheat become a Tank officer

• Yes
    • No

Resin and Deer gave me perms to apply for this almighty position.

1. What's your in-game name? Wheat

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers)
STEAM_0:0:508339877

3. How long have you been on the server? Currently I have 19 weeks of playtime on the server. or 3510 hours total https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/987631078

4. How many warns on Gaming light servers do you have? 0 as of I currently know of.

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?
To improve Tanks current situation of lack of a command structure and to promote activity within tank considering I was ST Commander at the time when Tank was first implemented and helped to create all of the Tank documents before they were transferred to Google sites one of the main things I see within Tank is that enlisted don't want to be on due to lack of activity's one of my main goals is to host missions for tank and allow them to fully utilize the kits that are available and to improve shore and fine tune its role as a IPO. I would go into more detail but a majority of what can I do to improve the battalion.

6. What time zone are you in? 
PST 3 hours behind EST for simpler terms 

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?
I can bring stability to Tank and host a variety of activities  not just within actual PVP RP and promote the fact that Tank troopers are on the priority list for engineering and promote cross battalion relations whether it be Tanks ability to lock down a Area or assist SF with taking down enemy AA turrets Tank I feel as of current times is heavily under utilized with the variety in the Kits whether it be CQC with the hunter shotgun or the ability to be light anti armor with the Ping launcher and Shore capabilities to be a contender to be a solid IPO and good practice for people to eventually tryout DT and RG eventually.

8. How do you differ from other applicants?
Im the only one applying at the moment but I was a former Havoc Commander, ST Commander, Senior commander and finally a Brigadier general.

• Like 1

Ex Havoc  Commander| ST Commander

+Support

-Active

-Lots of experience

-good application

-amazing person for the job considering all his capabilities.

• Thanks 1

Former: Pyke Underboss, Shock VCMDR, RG COL/SHG Lead, Agent Kallus, Admin, GMIII.

Current: Lord Kat.
              download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif