• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

What is your name?: Worth

What is your rank?: Operations Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: 2 weeks

What rank are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: I have 0 strikes 

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: Because of my prior experience and my bountiful knowledge on being an officer I can provide plenty of knowledge on subjects for NCO and Enlisted  

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: At this rank I can continue to help with the build of morale and structure bringing up the Troop count into SF and with an officer rank i can do Sims and trainings to make the Enlisted and NCOs even better then they are now 

What is the point of been a officer?: the point of an officer is to bring guidance to all the lower troops, to guide the NCOs with their questions and to be a leader to all members of the battalion officers are to be an example to all members not to just lower ranks but to their equals and their superiors as well, I will provide a level of discipline for my rank to justify and decision that was made to keep the peace within the battalion  

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?:  I would make sure if everyone involved is aware of what they are doing and that if rules are broken then people may get strikes or PT depending on the severity of the situation. If they are using their position and power to force people to be involved, then I would take video clips of this happening, sending it to  SF command and the full story of what happened with the officer in question.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: Yes I agree 100% 

I have gotten Approval from Vcmdr Bonez to submit my application 

Edited by Billsworth

Current: SF Onyx Vice Lead Senior Aviation Officer Worth   /   Royal Guard Cadet Razor

EX: Nova Black Hole Squadron Officer CPT Razor , Purge 1st LT Worth, Purge Heavy Lead , Med SSGT Worth

+ Support
I've known Worth/Razor for a long while. He's a good friend of mine, and he was my MAJ back in Nova. I fully support his application to become an SF Officer. His experience is great, his leadership is nice, and he does his duties well. I want this man as an Officer NOW!!!

Current
|=[ Shore HVY SFC Quartz TT9782 ]=|
Previous: |-{ Nova CMDR Quartz }-|Med CPT Story 9782|Purge CSM HVYTO Story YK82|Naval CPT SMO Story
image_2022-12-09_110502680-removebg-preview_467x89.png.dc62dd02d04edaccea15df876080b0ea.png

+Support

good application

previous experience

Long App

Current: SF Senior Aviation Officer [1LT], Moderator, GameMaster II, Apprentice II
 Former: Shock LCPL & Shock PFC, Shock 1LT 501st PFC x2 & 501st LCPL & 501st SPC Medical Corps PVT, Purge SGT, ST PVT, Formerly known as Kold

Join SF or ya weird. 🙂

5 hours ago, Willow said:

+Support

good application

previous experience

Good Luck!!!

Former: Pyke Underboss, Shock VCMDR, RG COL/SHG Lead, Agent Kallus, Admin, GMIII.

Current: Lord Kat.
              download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

• Harr y locked this topic