Fudge's Trial Mod App - Accepted

Fudge

What is your in-game name?: Fudge

What is your steam name?: Scythe

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:760160166

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I do have staffing experience. I was a moderator on Ice fuse Networks (Star Wars The Clone Wars RP)

What date did you start playing on the community?: About November of 2023 or December

What date did you make your forums account? November 20th 2023

Current rank on server: Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server: 2 image.png.2e7c958d21461cf44922084c38d37121.png

What rank are you applying for?: Trail Mod

Are you staff on another community: No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: Mountain Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I think I should be a part of the staff team because I have a lot of experience working in staff and can stay calm in multiple situations and stress staff may come across. i also think i have a very cherry theme i tend to share witch can help during staff sits and not make anyone feel to bad about themselves. my high levels of stress tolerance can be helpful for example when there is a group of MRDMers i can manage to stay calm and collective whilst still remaining focused on the task at hand. I also am most of the time readily available unless i have school or something like that but i think being available a lot can help the server remain calm and fun. im also very excited to have the opportunity of join the Gaming Light Staff Team as when i first joined the server i only dreamt of getting the opportunity. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: what i would do is i would look at the hand book and jail/warn ofr the respected amount of infractions committed

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?: N/A

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback?: N/A

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?: N/A

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to?: N/A

Posted (edited)

+ Support

+ Good application

+ Experience

- Scenario question could go into more detail

- No poll

Edited by Sulfur

Current: Security DCoS | SM | DHFW | EXCM | RMS | FTO | Secret Service DCOO

Retired: Nu-7 CPT

+/- support.

could have gone more into detail on why they would make a good staff member.

Leaning +support. He has experience on the server and follows the rules. 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed