Pinks NCO App

SpadeFrost

What is your in game rank and name: Crewman Pink

What is your STEAM ID?: STEAM_0:0:452130793

How long have you been in Naval: 2 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: The reason I would want to become a Junior Officer is because I want to assist the Navy in any way I can and that is by doing tryouts. And another reason is that I want to inspire others to join Naval by showing them how fun it can be, even if its just passive roleplay stuff. I also want people to know that we know how to do our tasks, and in general, I want to help others, as I have a lot of experience with naval and passive roleplay. I want others to enjoy the more roleplaying side of the server.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: The duties of a Junior Officer/NCO vary. For one, they are to hand out sector assignments every 10-15 minutes, make sure all enlisted are doing the task they were assigned, and be tasked with being able to answer any questions to there best ability. They are also meant to be the role models for the Navy, alongside being the backbone of the Navy, as they are the main people who do tryouts to get more members.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?: How I would assist the battalion is by mainly assisting others with anything I can, and I would also be doing as many tryouts as I can, and I would try to get as much feedback from the enlisted on what could be changed and what is great and that we should keep on doing it. With this feedback, we can get more enlisted online, and ofc NCOs and officers can share there feedback as well.

EX VICE ADMIRAL PINK!

EX ISB021 AGENT KALLUS

+Support

-Very Active

-Passionate

-Very helpful

-Destined for success

Current: Naval Crewman Bett | ST LCPL Bett

Former: ST Vice Commander Bett | Shock 2LT Zett

Saam and Bett

You meet all the requirements 

Your One can Only

Pyke Enforcer

Pyke Expert Saboteur

Purge HVY SGT [SS34]

denied fr already got accepted

〖  ImperialRP 〗  BigBoy 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Sub Lieutenant BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT | Senior Officer (Police RP)