Prop Pack Suggestion | Star Wars: Imperial Prefab Base Props

Noshow

Star Wars: Imperial Prefab Base Props  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would this Prop Pack be a good Addition?

• Yes, Please Explain Below.
    • No, Please Explain Below.

Link to new pack(s):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3045798546 | Star Wars: Imperial Prefab Base Props | 80.636 MB
Me and Resin made a Picture to Save Time and Allow Everyone to Check Out The Props | Link

How would this benefit the server (will it help events or is it purely for decorations and how?):
This would benefit the server for Simulations, Missions, and Events. The way that IMP Prefabs Base Props could be used are to Build Imperial Bases, Ships, Maybe Events Rebel Bases & Ships, or Even More of the Wide Range of Star Wars Factions. This Prop Pack contains all the Modules you could possibly need to make your Star Wars Themed Dupes which could be for Events, Simulations, Off-Maps, and More. The props in the pack are the following,  a Base Entrance which Gamemasters could use to allow an Entrance and Exit Point to their Dupe. There are Cross Split Hallways you can use, T Split Hallways to add multiple Corders to your base and not just one straight hallway. L Bend Hallways you could use to Hide what's past the Turn. Dead-end Hallways to end your Dupe or just make Rooms/Dead Ends.  Straight Hallways with Windows, Check Points, Doors, Doors. There is also a Stair Module that allows you to add a Second Floor to your Dupe and open Layouts for the GM's Ideas that they have and aren't in the Dupe. They have Barracks that would save Gamemasters SO many props (around 20-30), 2 Command Centers/Bridge Looking, and Finally Office Rooms that are decorated. 

Also, the Prop Pack comes with a Separate Single Door, A Separate Blast Door & The Frame, Each of the Building Modules has 4 Skins.
- Skin 0: Skin 0 looks at the Current ISD, Dark Floors, Like Walls, Lights, Pipes, and a Graded Roof.
- Skin 1: Skin 1 is a Rusted Base, the Likes are Now Off and all of the Medal is Rusted.
- Skin 2: Skin 2 is like the Current Medbay, the Floor Stays Dark, and Almost all of the Medals have been painted, White.
- Skin 3: Skin 3 is Almost the Same as Skin 1 and the Current ISD, but the Floor is a Greener Medal Color like the Walls.

Do you believe the benefits exceed the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?:
I 100% Believe this exceeds the risk of adding more contact to the Server. Adding this prop pack to the server would save a ton of time for Gamemasters. This would also improve the performance of the server as the dupes would requires less Welding and Less Props would Collide with each other. I think at most this would be a few extra seconds of Loading and 100% worth those extra few seconds of loading in as the benefits of the pack are amazing.

• Head Admin

+support
Like I said in the previous post 

As a GM I have found that we need some new props, using the same props over and over again kinda stinks because events just feel recycled.

I think that it would also make dupes quicker to make because we dont have to rely on gmods plastic props to create base interiors for Base map events.

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster