Prop Pack Suggestion | [GG] Prop Pack

Noshow

Posted (edited)

Link to new pack(s):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1617968275 | [GG] Prop Pack | 192.414 MB
I made a Document That Previews all of the Props in the Pack | Link

How would this benefit the server (will it help events or is it purely for decorations and how?):
This prop would benefit the server in both Events, Simulations, and Decorations. The Prop is a variety of things, There are modular hallways that could save many Props and overall reduce the lag of dupes Containing Hallways. The Hallways save 8-20 Props depending on how detailed the Dupe Maker builds them, more things that would pertain to events and Missions are the wide variety of War-Time props. There are things Like Medical Tents that can actually be distinguished from a normal tent. Barricades That vary in size unlike the few we have on the server are almost all the same. The Barricades Vary from small waist-high ones to whole Module Walls and Gates that Look better than the current ones on the Server. Many things like Console have different skins to show Downloading, Downloaded, Failed, and Hackable. It has Interactive Holocrons that are animated and move, it also Contains Props that are Trenches which would be very useful for all kinds of events. There are things like Smaller Landing Things that fit Transports and VTOLs which would be used for SF Bouncing off the Skybox Floor and the Current Ones are Absolutely Huge. Finally, it has some Barracks and other unique barricades. 27/78 of the Props are walls that look a little cool, but normal GMod walls and Plates could be used to Lower the Size of the Prop Pack.

Do you believe the benefits exceed the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?:
I Believe the benefits of this prop pack highly exceed the risk of adding more content to the Server. The reason why I believe this is it would help with the prop count and allow fewer Entities to Collide with each other. It would also GMs to utilize more Props to add a Better Environment to their Events. Overall this would be an amazing addition to the GM resources for events and would definitely exceed the risk of adding more Content to the Server, and if it's too much those 27 Building props could easily be removed as they all have 12 skins which are majority of the space.

Edited by Noshow
Added the Google Slide with all the props on it

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax

• Head Admin

Massive +support

As a GM I have found that we need some new props, using the same props over and over again kinda stinks because events just feel recycled.

I think that it would also make dupes quicker to make because we dont have to rely on gmods plastic props to create base interiors for Base map events.

Highest General Resin

Head Admin

2ND EVER TANK CMDR Ex ST VCMDR Ex STRM Lead Ex SCTAL Ex DT PFC Ex Senior Gamemaster