In-game name: Hawkeye

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461555742

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Lord

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 19 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I know a lot about lore, Even a few things people don't know like how RG Ved Kennede trained most of the RG himself

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I have been around the server for a while and have seen a lot of things but nothing has fun as the players here at Gaminglight they have the most fun and loving Community a lot of people don't remember me because I used to be more characters like Ved Kennede and The Seventh Sister. but while playing on the server I have learned that people love having fun and want to be on the server I have seen firsthand that not many events happen now I know a lot of people don't have time to do it that is why I am willing to put the time in to do events and make the server great. Back when I was a Senior GM all I did was background things and events every few days that was something I hated I wanted to go out and do events and let people have fun.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I have been on the server every day since I rejoined the server and I haven't stopped playing from the time I was here a long time ago I still love playing on the server and helping people find things. I may have been gone for a while but I still remember how to do a lot of things and I know how to work hard for something that love to do. In the past, before I became a Senior GM I did a lot of events that had people on having fun. I know with the Head GM being different a lot of things have changed when Emily was Head GM I could do what ever I wanted to because I had the trust of the whole staff team but I understand now of days I will need to work to get that back so that is what I will do the question asks why you should trust me but the thing is I will show you why you should trust me by doing events every day and working my way up the ranks

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:

Off-Ship (ISB Hawkeye Contents the ISD with a mission to go pick up a Retired Admiral on Hoth and bring him back to the base on Tat. The Retired Admiral has info on a Jedi Master that lived through the purge. While they are going to get the Admiral they find that 3 bounty Hunters are taking him outside of his house and trying to get him into their ship. The Players must save the Admiral and get him onto the ISD (with this part it is all up to the players if they pick to kill the Admiral they must find out what info he knows before hand.) Or (They could bring the Admiral to the base on Tat and have the ISB and the DT deal with the info and then have to protect the base from Rebels trying to find the info.

On-ship. There is a hacker that makes his way onto the ship and takes over many of the KX droids and uses them to take over the ship if they want it back they must give him the info he is asking for. Now they can pick two paths First Path ( Find the person and kill them and kill all the KX droids ) Second Path ( have Naval try to get back control of the ISD and uses there tech skills to take back over the Droids and uses them to find the person.)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !give ^ tfa_gl_be_22

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/joshbotts/101st_airborne/101st_airborne.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Hawkeye

3bnXMfd.png

• Hawkeye changed the title to Hawkeye's Gamemaster Application

Application Accepted.

Please reach out to a Gamemaster V+ to get trained.

Welcome to the Gamemaster team.

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax