Nico's Royal Guard Officer Application

InstantRamen

Should I be a Royal Guard Officer?  

1. 1. Should I be a Royal Guard Officer?

• Yes.
    • No.

Posted (edited)

What is your in game name?

-Nico

What is your in game rank?

-Royal Guard VI

Are you in either Shadow Guard or Saber Guard?

Yes, I am in Shadow Guard. Currently serving as a Shadow Guard.

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

-This time, it's been about 30 days now. But the previous time I was in Royal Guard, it was for around 23 days.

Permissions? (REQUIRED: You must receive permission from 2 Lore Senior Guard+ to apply for officer}

-Stage, Clarence.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words]

-I would like to lead Royal Guard and help out in the absence of other leadership. I would like to be able to give out promotions at a wider range to people that I believe deserve them. I would like to punish people who are breaking the SOP and enforcing a higher level of discipline in RG. I want to make RG overall a better regiment, being able to host flag-ups as an officer. Which would help in hosting combat sims to help with RG's saber combat abilities as more people will flag on to attend. I plan to increase activity by hosting sims when no VIPs are on. I want to increase the safety of the VIPs by increasing the activity, and making us a better regiment. I also want to help fill the shortage of officers in the regiment, by doing this I could help put RG in an even better place than it already is currently.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words]

-I can perform actions in place of the command member requesting it. I can assist in making decisions that the command members have to make. I will enforce discipline to Royal Guard that are minging. Making sure that they never minge again and that it does not have to become a problem that others have to deal with. I will constantly test Royal Guard making sure that they know the SOP and are constantly getting better at dueling. I can take up the responsibilities of being an officer as I have experience as one in IQ. My past officer experience will ensure that all these abilities and actions will take place and make RG better.

How many strikes do you have?

Zero.

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a 2LT for IQ in mid-late 2023.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?

Leadership, discipline, maturity, great decision-making, and document skills.

Do you understand that the officer corps is a serious commitment with a lot of responsibilities (Including but not limited to: handing out Promotions and Punishments, and required attendance to the weekly meeting)?

Yes.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? 
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes.

Edited by InstantRamen

Accepted

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod