Kat's Staff Application- Accepted

Katsimaru

Posted (edited)

What is your in-game name?:  Apprentice II Kat

What is your steam name?:  I ₖₐₜ Jewfish l

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:177552883

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes indubitably I do have a bit of experience.

- (GL) Admin, Mod, GMII

- (CN) HOS, Manager, Admin

-(TGN) Head admin, Gamemaster Lead, Manager

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around October of 2021.

What date did you make your forums account? November 13th, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 1

Have you donated? Indubitably.

What rank are you applying for? Trial moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Indubitably.

Timezone: MST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve the rank of Trial moderator because I'm capable of helping in this position with my experience and capabilities, I like to understand both sides of arguments and things of such. I would say I'm a really understanding person and that would be a good quality to help in this position I also was a very active member of the community and I'm currently starting to be again. I genuinely love the server so I love to help out and this is one of the ways I would like to assist and help the server in this way. I only have good intentions in this server, and I believe I'm a great overall fit for Trial Moderator.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would ask the person to please calm down while I handle the situation and inform them about what's going to happen and will mute/gag them if needed. They will be receiving a formal warning for MRDM, and a 5-day ban and I will of course inform them on this and tell them they can appeal it on the forums if wanted, and then unmute/ungag them to see if they have any questions about the situation.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application, have a wonderful day!

Edited by Katsimaru

Former: Pyke Underboss, Shock VCMDR, RG COL/SHG Lead, Agent Kallus, Admin, GMIII.

Current: Lord Kat.
              download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+MEGA +++ SUPPORT
I have known this guy for a couple of years. He did great during his time as a head admin on TGN I truly do think he will bring a lot to the plate for staff.

• Thanks 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

-Support

-I have know Kat for a while and he is a good guy with lots of experience, but he just came back

-Take some time to get back into the grove of the server and knock off any rust from being gone.

• Thanks 1

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

- Support

While I know Kat has good intentions and a wealth of experience, if this app was put in within days of returning, definitely give it a bit to ensure you don't get snagged on anything.  I'm aware the training is commenced before receiving your privileges though and in the end it is SMTs decision.

Either way, welcome back to the community and may you continue to prosper.  💪🏻

• Thanks 1

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

• Head Admin

ACCEPTED!

Please contact a JMT+ for staff training whenever you are available

• Like 1

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander