E-11D Holosight Revision

Diabeto

Please refer to post: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/103849-e11d-holosight-addition/

I have heard from a few DT that they are a little disappointed in the E-11D holosight.

The main issue I am hearing is that they do not like the sight being a static png.

When ADS and moving your head around, the sight stays static and does not move with the weapon itself. 

My suggestion to fix this is to use the holosight from the Westar 11 (rw_sw_westar11) and change the yellow tint on the sight to a green one.

The sight from the Westar skews as the weapon moves making it seem more "realistic" rather than having an image planted in the middle of the users screen. 

I also noticed the E-11D and the E-11D holosight have slightly different stats. Refer to images below:

image.thumb.png.18d77ca21b06ac1a9c96b1e0ed0cd022.pngimage.thumb.png.e4e33a101d97e198338cca62bf47d632.png

I realize this may be intentional, if this is the case, we would like to know.

After talking with fellow command and our overseer (all credit to Salt for the idea) we would like to have both weapons merged and have the holosight be a toggleable option in the "c" menu. 

The toggle would be similar to the toggle mode for rocket types on the smart launcher (rw_sw_smartlauncher).  Refer to image below:

image.thumb.png.86b4dd66a4cebcc33ed18423571a2f58.png

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

MAJOR +++ SUPPORT
Genuinely this was the way it should of first have been executed and seems way better IMO

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+ support

pretty sure they gotta make a whole new weapon tho

also check if you have gear on for the normal e-11d

hi im jimmy

current: 1207 Sev

former: Tank SHC CSM (and also enlisted) IC DME CPL 501st HVYAL, (coolest) ARCAL Hammer, COL for 10 mins, & VCMDR | DT Sarlacc SPC SF Onyx WO © 4568 Blu © 4457 Reaper

+Support 

* Just makes more sense than having a completely new gun

* allows people to have a preference to scope or no scope without being punished by needing to gear-up two different weapons that should've been the same from the start

*  opens potential to start having equipable attachments 

DT Officer XO1/SC01||MC Commander Salt

+Support

Would be cool to have it be a toggle option because some may prefer to not use the sight but I myself have heard complaints about the sight right now so an update would make it whole. Also I don't think it would be that hard to do what is being asked but I am not developer so I wouldn't know but get this added!

Current Ranks: The Eighth Brother
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

+Support 

* Just makes more sense than having a completely new gun FR

* allows people to have a preference to scope or no scope without being punished by needing to gear up two different weapons that should've been the same from the start

*  opens the potential to start having equipable attachments

current- DT M36- GM Current Staff-SNRMOD
 former-Royal Guard XII Carol 501st HVYL Carol 501ST LTCOL Carol ST 2LT Carol Staff/GM team Former-MOD GM IIx2

• Manager

ACCEPTED

Having it as an attachment on the existing E-11D shouldn't be an issue. The decision to make the sight static was to make it appear as a crosshair equivalent for better accuracy, due to the comments and replies mentioning the need for better aim, rather than having a sight susceptible to gun sway/movement (when ultimately it shoots towards the player's crosshair). However, this suggestion has shown otherwise and it will be amended.

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your support in improving our server!

• Like 2