Should This Person Become a SO  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should This Person Become a SO

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name.=Joker

Steam ID= 76561199181693334

Naval Rank= PO2

How Can I Assist Shock and DT= By Help Shock with some stuff meaning Sims, New PVT/TRNs, Also help them with arrest and some events while checking in with DT if they need any help or assistance from me Also helping with some sims and Event if i can. But at the same time i need to make sure to check in with naval activity too DT also need some support if needed i can help them.

Why Should i be Trusted as a SO.= I will Do what i am expected to do and help Shock and Dt even some other BATTs to do what they are needed for and So i can become a helpful SO to the Naval Battalion by showing Trust And Show some help to the Empire and don't be a person who wants to ruin this sever or and other RP severs that Gaminglight has made. I also will not Abuse my power as much as i need to 

Why Do i want to be a SO= So i can get rid of the Scum of the galaxy and Serve the Empire. but i can also Become the thing i have wanted to become sense i Join the Naval Battalion And Arrest People who are Threating the Empire or any HC but i can't abuse that power and i must keep it to my self or times of need. I also want to be the Police of the Imperial Army but i know that is shock job but i can also help them.

What is my Purpose As a SO= My Purpose it to help Shock Protect the Empire From Scum or Even some Trolls who want to Not do What there Told And wont stop doing it even if told of what they are needed to do. They might end up becoming Hostile OR Annoying to Any HC. If the HC feels threated it is there guard, or Even the Shock to Do what that HC has said if there is no guards or if they were told to do meaning i would help Shock to fulfill of what order that has been given to Shock by any HC.

Do i Understand if i get a strike i will be stripped of this rank= Yes i Do And will try not to get a strike.

Do you understand that failure to approach an SSO+ within a week will result in Application Acceptance being VOID: Yes And i Hope that i will be able to Become a SSO