Should Jerry Become DDOS?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jerry Become DDOS?

• Yes
    • No

Jerry's Deputy Director of Security Application

What is your in-game name? Jerry

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:593973722

What have you done for Security Officers? I have done with Security Officers to inform people about the chances they may have with joining SO, I have also helped out everyone within SO. 

What have you done for Shock/Death Troopers? I have done for Shock/Death Troopers host tryouts for both, Hosting simulations, help with Shock Troopers and Death Troopers.

What can you bring to Security Officers, Shock, and Death Troopers in the event you are accepted for this position? In the event that I am accepted into the Security director position, I will help post assignments for other SO weekly, Help with the relations with Shock Troopers and Death Troopers., and show my activity if accepted as a Deputy Director and represent Security Officers.  

Why should you be trusted with this position? I believe you should trust me with this position because I would like to put work in for the Security Officers even more as I am doing as a SO. You should trust me because I am dedicated to the community as a Naval Officer and I wish to help the Navy out with recruiting more Security Officers and Naval.  

What is the job of a Security Deputy Director? Lead Security Officers making sure they are following all the regulations, Maintaining activity within SO, Coordinating events with Shock, DT, Naval, and SO, Post Weekly Assignment, Host the Security Officer Meeting weekly if Director is absent, and assist the Director and any other Security Officers for what they need. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank? Yes.

Edited by Jerry35
Making it look more presentable.

Massive -Support

- Does not know how to conduct DT tryouts
- Rarely interacts with DT
- Has had multiple issues with DT
- haven't seen him all that much
- Extremely short application
- Doesn't understand all duties of a DDOS

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Massive -Support

- Does not know how to conduct DT tryouts
- Rarely interacts with DT
- Has had multiple issues with DT
- haven't seen him all that much
- Extremely short application + multiple grammatical errors
- Doesn't understand all duties of a DDOS

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT 

+/- support

+Pretty active
+Is a good guy 
+Does well with shock, but a bit biased towards them

-Haven't seen him do much with DT

-Application seems rushed, with many grammatical errors. 

-For most the application he talks about applying for director?

• zypnic locked this topic