Tony's officer application, Naval.

mrguy2988

What is your in game rank and name?

Chief Petty Officer Tony, a Security Officer in the SO sub-branch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your STEAM ID? 

STEAM_0:1:522287373

Names of both Lieutenant Commander+ (MAJ+) that gave you permission to apply?

Commander Walten Dorn, Admiral Coolnic, and Commander Darby.

How long have you been in Naval?

For a little more than a month now (as of 4/26/2024)

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer? 

I wish to become a senior officer so I can help the Navy more than I am able to as an NCO. Another reason I wish to become a senior officer is to be able to train NCOs and ensure they are both training and teaching enlisted men the right way. I will also be able to ensure that Naval can help achieve their goal of being a serious RP battalion. As a competent member, I believe I will be able to help achieve this goal by hosting RP sims and being able to lead pit RPs during events.

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

The duty of a senior officer is to lead the troopers they command as well as train up NCOs in a way that is both strict and fun. Another duty is to ensure that things run smoothly on the ISD. As a naval officer, being Naval you are a role model on the ship, and you must act like it. Also, as an officer, you must ensure that yourself and others are acting as such, being professional but also making sure to have fun at the same time.

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I will assist the battalion by being an active, competent member. I will host tryouts along with doing sims, assigning sector assignments, and training drills. I will also encourage passive RP while also ensuring discipline while making sure members are still having fun. Along with this, I will also ensure personnel are ready for anything that will come to Bridge or the ISD, making sure that we are organized and efficient for any issues that might happen.

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

I am qualified to be a senior officer for both real life and in game. My in game reasons is because I use to be a captain back in Havoc when that battalion was in the server, back in 2021. On top of that I was higher ranked NCO in IF, IC, and medical. My real life experiences are working jobs such as being a drum major and other leadership positions within school and work. Along with having the in world experiences being an SO has helped me see how it is to lead both Shock and DT NCO and enlisted, also enjoying helping naval officers currently.

Edited by mrguy2988
Accidentally posted at first.

+ Support
- Would make a Good Member of Senior Officers
- Super Friendly Guy
- Pretty Active

〖  ImperialRP 〗Ensign BigBoy |  SF FC Swagwarm

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3 | Senior Security Officer | Aviation Officer | Shock 2LT | 501ST 2LT