Terran

What is your in game rank and name:
- Name: Terran

What is your STEAM ID:
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95355327 // 76561198150976383

How long have you been in Naval:
- About a Week Now

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer:
- I want to become a Junior Officer to show that, I am capable of doing the jobs duties and being professional with my duties, I have a plan and I will do whatever it takes for my succession here at Gaming Light Imperial Navy. My Plan is to do whatever it takes to become a Naval Admiral or even higher, I know it'll take some time but at least I can show that I can start somewhere. If I get promoted to Junior Officer, I plan on going into the Security Officer Division apart of the Navy to assist with the Shock Battalion and the Death Troopers. I have already showed a few others that I know how to RP as a Naval Crewman when it came to a few events. But the main reason I wanted to be a Junior Officer is to get a head start on the way to becoming apart of High Command for the Navy.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?:
- Assisting their Fellow Superior Officers.
- Assisting Crewmen with their Day-To-Day Operations.
- Assist the Navy in Hosting Tryouts.
- Managing/Ordering around the Enlisted.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?:
- I am on a different times of the day, but as a Junior Officer. I plan on doing more Tryouts not only for the Navy for but also assisting any other Battalion onboard the ISD. I will continue assisting new troopers/crewmen with understanding the duties and responsibilities of their jobs and giving tours around the ship to teach the troopers/crewmen how to properly navigate the ship so their execution when alarms go off are unwavering successful and they do not get lost as I have been lost a few times trying to navigate the ship. I will continue RPing with my fellow crewmen and help my superior officers in anyway that I can.

Edited by Terran
Got Promoted to Senior Crewman