Mr Mart

Gamemaster Vote  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Accepted

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Mart

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509231958

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Aviator in SFC, PFC In ST, PVT In 501st.

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: According to the discord I joined on 05/14/2023.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I've watched all of the movies from Prequels to Sequels, along with most of the shows such as:

Mandalorian.
Clone Wars.
Andor.
Rebels.
Book Of Boba Fett.
Obi Wan Kenobi.
Visions.

I've also read multiple books on Star Wars along with watching Comics on Youtube.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I personally want to become a Gamemaster for this server so that more events can be hosted per day, sims, missions, etc.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I've never abused my ability to spawn Tanks while I was within TT, I've also been a NCO within TT along with being a Gamemaster on other servers.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I've been a GM on three different servers there player counts being 10-30 at a time, I know how they work and function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship: Attention all Imperial Forces the Consilio has detected a Large Rebel Fleet inbound, go to your battlestations and prepare defenses!

Off Ship: Attention All Imperial Personnel! Imperial Intelligence has aquired the coordinates to a Rebel Base on Hoth, Your Objective will be to destroy the Rebel Forces there along with capturing any high ranking Rebels and gathering Data, Check your armor and prepare your weapons we will arrive there shortly!

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Open Q Menu, find weapon copy to clipboard, then do !give [playername] [weaponname]

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Open Q Menu, find model copy to clipboard, then do !model [playername] [modelname]

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

• 5 weeks later...

Unfortunately at this time you have been denied.
Thank you for your interest in applying. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Imperial RP | Lead Admin | Assistant Head Gamemaster | 501st Vice Commander

Former | IC VCMR Sev | DT LTCOL SV02 | SHG SHGO Vacander Jax